Sunday, Jul. 13, 2014

Man Catches On Fire After Using Sunscreen

Written By:

|

June 7, 2012

|

Posted In:

Man Catches On Fire After Using Sunscreen

Sun burned….Literally. So, this man caught fire directly after using sunscreen. The guy said he used the sunscreen and afterwards he went to his BBQ grill and caught on fire. The guy is seeking legal action but says he’s not looking for money; he just wants the company to post more warnings on their containers. He’s better than the average person because burning skin means lawsuit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Article

Related News

Houston: Trae Day 2013 Is Here
Man Gets Bit On His *&%#  By Snake That Was Hiding In Toilet
Doctor diagnosed Woman With “Ghetto Booty”

Leave A Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>